Claire

Ostagar

348 posts in this topic

The Elven City

With the Arlathvhen concluded Ostagar seeks to return to some normality. How "normal" will things be now with many of the Dalish Clans remaining in the city and making it their home? And how will the elves of Ostagar live alongside these new Dalish? What the former nomads need to understand is that city life is very different and its demands challenging. Secrets have been gathered and old knowledge restored, but how much do the Elders of Ostagar really know about their past?

Set-up

- Current Plots:

• After the Arlathvhen - Ostagar needs to integrate the host of Dalish who came for Arla.
    • Bondings
    • Emerald Knight Recruitment 

- Current threads:

Spoiler

Hiatus Threads

Dramatis Personae

Spoiler

List of Characters

Dalish

The Elders of Ostagar - played by staff

Ostagar Natives

The Visiting Clans

Other Elves (non "Elvhen")

Dwarves

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Shemlen

• Daniel Fellran (played by Simon)
  • ---
  • ---

Others (anything else not listed)

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Spoiler

Templates for sign-ups and NPC List

--- Sign-up sheet

OOC handle:
Character:
Link to profile:
Associated Group:

USE THIS FORM TO ADD A CLAN

Name of Clan:
Members of Clan: (feel free to name any NPCs as well)

Available NPCs

~ Played by Simon
--- Lel | Elf | Male | Senior Mage who oversees the barrier.

--- Denan | Elf | Male | Head of the Emerald Knights.

~ Played by Claire
--- Irreth | Elf | Female | A da'len of Dia'dami with a fierce temper and a love of music.

If you would like to request these NPCs for your thread then simply ask away (@Mention the player and name the NPC you desire!)! For those wishing to add NPCs they are playing simply fill the form below in and reply to this thread with it:

Name of character | Race | Gender | Very short description of who they are.

If you need any other kind of NPCing then just reply to this thread and ask away!

Spoiler

Rules

• Make sure you check this thread whenever there is an update. Feel free to re-check it as many times as you like, just in case!
  • Read the relevant lore; this avoids confusion and will help you immerse your character into the plots.
  • Maintain your plotting with other people to this thread, specifically when it comes to any thread that isn't a 1x1. You need to provide plot summaries per thread any way, thus adhering to this rule will only make your life easier.
  • Label any thread you start with the date it is set on. When deciding the date of your threads keep in mind plot consistency and the consequences of the events of previous days.
  • As ever, be polite and aware of your fellow players.

Lore and Other links

Note of the moment

Is your character in the list?!

3 people like this

UnPinned posts

@Claire do you think we could do an Onorion/Meldriel thread at some point please? And later Onorion/Airaniel? c:

Also @ maybe we could do more Mina/Airaniel, or you could get Flynn around somehow? I'd love Flynn/Airaniel as an alternative!

Edited by Chloe
1 person likes this

@Chloe , They could totes do! He would just take few days before reaching Ostagar. (Since he met Ariana on her way out of the city and that was like 6th day or something?)

Maybe in the meanwhile we can do what we planned with Airaniel/Melroa ? Melora would be very eager to see how Airaniel be doing after re uniting with her clan, also she really liked Meldriel during their short encounter, so it all will be very interesting!

Edited by elnawawi
1 person likes this

Clan Dia'dami

With the Arlathvhen over and Clan Dia'dami now living in Ostagar I wanted to use this as an opportunity to revise a few things. Most of it is the writing out of players and characters who bailed but also just making sure we are all on the same page. So, this do-over includes;

• The amalgamation of the clan into the city of Ostagar
    • Because of this I will not be accepting any current members of the clan as characters. If you want to RP with Dia'dami, make an Ostagar elf! Or someone from another clan. ;)
  • The altering of history - slightly.
    • Kelethin left the clan before they reached Ostagar (how or why he left is only known to Nim) and never did anything outside of Dalish "rules" therefore he would never have had a trial and never did have a trial.
    • The clan never came into contact with the Templar Ann Molyneux neither did they encounter Templars in Nevarra. I never wanted this to happen and now the players are gone - never to return - I do not want this as a part of this Clan's history.
    • Kelethin does not have a bastard son, Yves. Kelethin does not have a bastard/seth'lin son at all. He never met Ann (and there were never any "Fade rifts" nor an Abomination, nor the stupid about of death either)
    • Titus is not the son of El'ghen and never came in contact with the clan. El'ghen has no seth'lin either.
    • Nim never met Falani. End of. Did not happen. There was no drama over this. Nothing happened at/after the Aria performance.
    • Min and Nim got together before Arlathvhen and decided to bond while at the Arlathvhen (no date set, hehe)
  • The removal of some characters:
    • Kelethin
    • Ann Molyneux
    • Titus
    • Yves
    • Falani
    • Anyone connected to these characters. They never existed (apart from Kel), do not refer to them.

If anyone has any questions about this, ask please! PM me if you'd prefer to ask me privately. ^^

2 people like this

How about Ily seeks out Herion after the closing?

I will have Silmara summoned to Oni after the closing too, hehe. I will start this one if you like?

@, can you start the Mina one? Let her come and find Oni. Just need to decide on a meeting place (it'll be around midnight, maybe later).

ACtually Flaps. Do you want us to start anew with Shiiralis and Irin? Because some of the things they have rped are not happening. Like that bonding. So, do you want us to get back in the mood with Shiiralis meeting Irin again? Me and Claire are rewritting Nimmin so... :)

Edited by Darth Phillious
1 person likes this

@Arakin, did you want to add Isha to the list?

@Saer, @Taleth, @Engill, @, I have added your thread to the OP, did you want to add your characters to the list too? :D

@Flapjack, ahahahahha! This is Nimmin, of course there will still be drama! But they've been together for longer, so things are not so highly strung. That came earlier. HOWEVER drama of Aza'onna and Nariel is still there. D:

2 people like this

Well that is true. Baby mamma drama is always fun! hehe. It was always my understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, that Irin knew Nim and Min loved each other, just never really talked about it with Min, or it wasn't really known to the clan? 

2 people like this

Well that is true. Baby mamma drama is always fun! hehe. It was always my understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, that Irin knew Nim and Min loved each other, just never really talked about it with Min, or it wasn't really known to the clan? 

Originally yes, they had a very long and drawn out will they or won't they. We are re-writing their story and they start the Aria over two years before Arla and get together and break up and get back together before Ostagar. hehe. So yes, assumed the clan have all known for a while and are used to them as a couple.

Sure, @Claire. Feel free to add Isha. :)

Then do this:

--- Sign-up sheet

OOC handle:
Character:
Link to profile:

Associated Group:

:p
1 person likes this