Claire

Ostagar

348 posts in this topic

The Elven City

With the Arlathvhen concluded Ostagar seeks to return to some normality. How "normal" will things be now with many of the Dalish Clans remaining in the city and making it their home? And how will the elves of Ostagar live alongside these new Dalish? What the former nomads need to understand is that city life is very different and its demands challenging. Secrets have been gathered and old knowledge restored, but how much do the Elders of Ostagar really know about their past?

Set-up

- Current Plots:

• After the Arlathvhen - Ostagar needs to integrate the host of Dalish who came for Arla.
    • Bondings
    • Emerald Knight Recruitment 

- Current threads:

Spoiler

Hiatus Threads

Dramatis Personae

Spoiler

List of Characters

Dalish

The Elders of Ostagar - played by staff

Ostagar Natives

The Visiting Clans

Other Elves (non "Elvhen")

Dwarves

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Shemlen

• Daniel Fellran (played by Simon)
  • ---
  • ---

Others (anything else not listed)

• ---
  • ---
  • ---

Spoiler

Templates for sign-ups and NPC List

--- Sign-up sheet

OOC handle:
Character:
Link to profile:
Associated Group:

USE THIS FORM TO ADD A CLAN

Name of Clan:
Members of Clan: (feel free to name any NPCs as well)

Available NPCs

~ Played by Simon
--- Lel | Elf | Male | Senior Mage who oversees the barrier.

--- Denan | Elf | Male | Head of the Emerald Knights.

~ Played by Claire
--- Irreth | Elf | Female | A da'len of Dia'dami with a fierce temper and a love of music.

If you would like to request these NPCs for your thread then simply ask away (@Mention the player and name the NPC you desire!)! For those wishing to add NPCs they are playing simply fill the form below in and reply to this thread with it:

Name of character | Race | Gender | Very short description of who they are.

If you need any other kind of NPCing then just reply to this thread and ask away!

Spoiler

Rules

• Make sure you check this thread whenever there is an update. Feel free to re-check it as many times as you like, just in case!
  • Read the relevant lore; this avoids confusion and will help you immerse your character into the plots.
  • Maintain your plotting with other people to this thread, specifically when it comes to any thread that isn't a 1x1. You need to provide plot summaries per thread any way, thus adhering to this rule will only make your life easier.
  • Label any thread you start with the date it is set on. When deciding the date of your threads keep in mind plot consistency and the consequences of the events of previous days.
  • As ever, be polite and aware of your fellow players.

Lore and Other links

Note of the moment

Is your character in the list?!

3 people like this

UnPinned posts

And she's young too right? So that would be a good thing for Nariel.  I think Nariel is going to be really surprised she has come into magic so late, even though she figured she would at some point with two magical parents. She will be scared at first but I think she will pick up quickly and want to do her parents proud, so she would appreciate someone that could help her that's NOT her father at the moment. LOL 

4 hours ago, Flapjack said:

And she's young too right? So that would be a good thing for Nariel.  I think Nariel is going to be really surprised she has come into magic so late, even though she figured she would at some point with two magical parents. She will be scared at first but I think she will pick up quickly and want to do her parents proud, so she would appreciate someone that could help her that's NOT her father at the moment. LOL 

Ariana is about 18 now I think. She was in the Cumberland Circle with Silmara. :D

10 hours ago, Flapjack said:

Soo, is Darth on a leave of absence? Irin needs to find out about the bonding but I'm not sure what is going on with Minuet. 

She's... technically LOA I guess. Nim and Irin can be done first if you wanna decide OOCly how Min tells Irin?

On 3/19/2017 at 3:04 PM, Flapjack said:

So my earlier idea was for Nim to possibly call a meeting of the hahren to tell them of the bonding and that way it would be a shock to Irin and such. DRAMA!  If that doesn't work, we can figure out a different way. 

Hmmm, since @Momois now playing Minuet, would you like a 1x1 for that Flaps?

Also, @Cookie_Succubus, want a thread with an Ostagar elf?!!!

2 hours ago, Flapjack said:

Who's getting Yara's baby again?

Nimmin!

Also, the plot summary for dia'dami has been updated. Let me know if I missed your thread!

Thank you!!!!

6 hours ago, Flapjack said:

Really?? Wow... Nariel is really going to be unhappy now. Yikes..

Irin too lol. Though she won't openly express it. 

Why will Irin?

She won't think it's fair that they are getting the child when they can have their own and probably will. Why do they automatically get it? Because they are a couple? With being left out of the bonding and then they getting a baby? She's not in a good head space right now emotionally so.. 

She won't think it's fair that they are getting the child when they can have their own and probably will. Why do they automatically get it? Because they are a couple? With being left out of the bonding and then they getting a baby? She's not in a good head space right now emotionally so.. 

Ahhhhh, this plays into my plot mwaahahhahahahaha! 

I mean good... play Irin true to form! :D

On 6/6/2017 at 9:02 PM, Flapjack said:

So I know we have the Minuet/Nariel thread going on right now but Irin really needs to be told of the bonding. The longer it's kept a secret, the worse things are going to be between sisters. 

We can do a thread with them whenever you get back, Flaps! :D 

2 people like this