Jax

COT Smexy Calander....

16 posts in this topic

Roll on up boys and girls of the wonderful world of Thedas that exists on these pages. Lets see we have incest threads, smut threads, murder threads blackmail and even deranged cultists, not to mention Templars and Mages doing what they shouldn't be doing in those damn circles. So what better then a COT calendar to just get yer pulses racing and all the eyes popping. 

So to kick it off i have Cal being done this week, cause he needs some female lurve, seriously doubt he will be safe in the Keep when they see that one;

also taking part:

Claire

Caraine

Mimsy

Zyah Rayne

Momo

Zhav

Spirit

Celes

3 spots left if they cant be filled then i will see about letting people have another character. Let me know if your interested, name your character male or female and when its your turn I'll let you know and you can send me the pose with a link to thier Sheets. 

As its my second year here next month consider this a pressie. All been sorted you just have to give me the charrie you want. done :D 

Edited by Jax
1 person likes this

Ok so decided on the order of things for this project of mine. 

Callum   (Done)

Eleonore @Claire   (Done)

Idrick @Zhavirah    (Done)

Anza @Zyah_Rayne (Done)

Milena @Momo    (Done)

Gilly @Claire

Aurelia  @Celes

Torgan @Claire

Innes   @Caraine

@Inky

Delilah- @Zyah_Rayne

Selina  -  @Spirit Adept

Javos @Victor  (cover) 

Mathieu @Skorge (cover)

where the characters are blank i have not yet had which character you want doing. But will contact you nearer the time. Hope you guys enjoy this, you deserve it for the good, insane folks you are :D

Edited by Jax
2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Jax said:

yeah Javos will be front cover, and Matthew will be back cover

also in the lovers one, you want Matt and Mal? 

Sure!

1 person likes this

on it.

Ok Anzas up and in. Gilly on the way, Torgan and Innes sent out, just waiting on Aurelia another month or so and this will be completed. 

thanks to you all, this has been fun and given recent shit going on here, you all so deserve this, for being just the good and honest people you are. You have my thanks and my love. 

Edited by Jax