Autumn 1.png

Date.png August 20th, 9:47DA

Location.png Ayesleigh

Characters.pngZenda and Frei

Players.png @Claire & Gali10

Requirements.png1x1

Links.pngprior thread

Autumn Divider 1.png

The last few weeks have been wonderful for Frei. Having a new sense of intimacy in Zenda and her's relationship was an amazing feeling like nothing she's ever experienced before. The memory of the night they shared excited her days and warmed her nights, and although she knew they didn't promise each other anything more, it was clear from her own feelings and the look in the windtalker's eyes that they both wanted more. 

The problem was that Zenda had some pretty stupid rules on where to fuck which gender, and seducing her into breaking them proved difficult. Luckily, it was finally shore leave time. 

But nothing could ever be that simple, apparently... Of all the ports in Thedas, the Demons Run had to dock in her hometown. Where she promised to come see her childhood friend Lizzy as soon as they dock. All she could do was hope whatever problem Lizzy needed help with can be dealt with quickly, she thought right before someone put a sack on her head, knocking her out and dragging her into a fine carriage that clearly belonged to someone rich. Someone who just happened to know she'll be coming to Lizzy's...

1 person likes this

Fortunately for Frei the Windtalker had followed her off the ship, fully intending on dragging her away to the nearest inn and having her wicked way with her. Zenda had been too distracted by thoughts of the young pirate to look at anyone else of the ship, so when it came to shore time she was bursting with impatience! Frei was too quick for her though and apparently now in some sort of trouble!

Running along behind the carriage she barely managed to keep up, but it did not go too far. It pulled into a rather fancy estate where the nobles docks were, a very large house the destination for poor Frei! Zenda used her magic to get over the ten foot wall and then skulked through the gardens until she was came to the outside walls of the house. Finding Frei was going to be difficult, it was an enormous house! So Zenda figured she needed to find where the carriage had stopped and then track her crewmate (and one time lover!) from there...

1 person likes this

Frei was probably still unconscious when they dragged her into the house, but she had a very unpleasant wake up when the men carrying her dropped the piratess on the cold hard floor. Luckily she landed on the side, her left shoulder taking most of the hit. Between the pain and just waking up, she was still pretty dizzy when the men exited the room and locked the door. 

The were no lights or windows, but Frei was slowly regaining awareness of her surroundings. The first thing she noticed - she was completely naked. Whoever stripped her of her clothes decided to be very thorough, taking off the knots of her braids and all of her piercings as well. No lock picking her way out of this one. So... Either very smart or very kinky, or both.

Feeling around, she seemed to be in a small empty sideroom of a wine cellar. Only rich people had those. And being kidnapped by rich bastards in Ayesleigh could only mean one thing - this had something to do with her fucking mother's family. Shit! Nug humping arse eaters! 

1 person likes this

Even though she was no rogue Zenda was still a pirate, a Raider even so she knew how to stay out of sight. Such guards were not exactly used to the likes of her sneaking around so she was not seen or caught. Even when she had to run to dash across the courtyard she was not seen and she made it into the house without incident.

Not exactly a tracker she did her best to try and find Frei but in the end she had to hide behind some curtains and try and overhear the conversation between one of the noble residents and a guard.

"Is she in the wine cellar, in the state that was commanded?" Asked the noble bitch. At least to Zenda she was a bitch since she was clearly the one who had snatched Frei!

"Yes mistress. Secured and with no way to get herself out. Just as commanded." The guard answered.

When they were gone Zenda left her hiding place and then tried to find the bloody wine cellar!

1 person likes this

Solara's heart was beating fast as she paced around in her chambers, waiting for her maid to inform her that her brother Halvin has gone to bed. The plan couldn't proceed until he was soundly asleep, and every second of waiting was an unbearable wait. She knew her plan was pretty simple, but it was still very risky.

I can't call it off, though. Father is going to die soon, and I'm not about to share my inheritance with my fool brother! No, she had to do this. And it was going to work. All she needed was to put Frei in his bed, experience has proven many times that Halvin will fuck anyone so easily available without asking questions. And when they catch him with his unconscious niece, even if the bastard is a filthy pirate just like her father, daddy will have to disown Halvin...

"Mistress," came the knock on the door, and moments later her maid told her in hush voice, "Master Halvin is already snoring."

With a victorious smile, Solara ordered the girl to tell her guards to bring the bastard to his room.

1 person likes this

By the time she found the wine cellar the guards were already moving Frei and Zenda had to hide again! She watched as they took her, gagged and bound and naked towards the stairs. The mage turned red with anger, her eyes narrowed on the guards. Whatever they were doing it was bound to be horrid, and Zenda would not let Frei suffer in such a way! It still angered her, how there was so little respect for women on the land. At least at sea things were more equal, on Demon's Run anyway. And by equal she meant that any fucker who tried to fuck her over would be blasted with her magic. Usually she went for their balls, that tended to put off any other attempts, be it sexual or simply sexist.

Somehow she was not seen when she followed, and she watched as Frei was placed in one of the main bedchambers upstairs. Zenda waited outside and waited for them to leave, but when it was obvious they were guarding the door she sneaked into the room next door and then opened up the window.

Looking down at the ground she told herself, "No higher than the crows nest..." Using magic might alert the guards and then Frei would be in danger. Carefully she climbed outside and then shuffled along the ledge towards the open window of Frei's uncle's bedroom.

1 person likes this

Frei woke up again, this time in a ridiculous overly cushioned bed. Everything felt heavy, as if she's been awake for days and her body was exhausted. They must have drugged her, but why take her from the wine cellar and move her here? And where is here, anyway?

Slowly, and with great struggle, she managed to open her eyelids. She was still naked, but there was someone else in the bed too. An older man, also naked. Was he kidnapped and drugged as well? What kind of crazy kinky shit is going on in this place?

The piratess looked around. She's been in the bedchambers of nobles and wealthy merchants, it was where they kept their best stealable jewelry after all, and this was definitely one. Is mother dearest trying to force a baby grandchild into me? She would be wondering who's the guy chosen to impregnate her, if the urgency of getting the fuck out of there didn't take her full attention.

It took a great effort, but she managed to roll off the bed. The trouble was, that as she started to very slowly crawl to the door, the apparently not-drugged man in the bed woke up as well.

1 person likes this

When she heard a thump and then a grown from a waking man she knew the Frei was out of time. So the last few feet between her and the window ledge had to be jumped! Zenda was up in the rigging with the others often enough, but never without her magic. So this jump, though nothing new to her, was all the more dangerous. Of course Zenda made it, but only just, and it was incorrect enough to force her to drop a little short and have to grab onto the ledge with her fingertips! Using all the strange she had accrued whilst working on a ship she managed to pull herself up and into the room!

By this time the uncle had found Frei and had worked out what she had been put there for, and tied up for. Figuring it was just some kinky whore given to him the uncle put her back in the bed and started, a little sleepily, to take off his trousers! Zenda's nose wrinkled in fury and she forgot she was not supposed to use magic! Sending a blast of air at the disgusting nobleman she pushed him into the wall. A rather audible snap! was heard and Zenda hoped it had been his neck!

Using her magic again she pushed a heavy dresser against the one and only door so that the guards could not get in and then she used the knife she carried in a sheath on her thigh and cut Frei free. Even in the midst of an escape Zenda could not help herself. She claimed a kiss from the woman, and then winked at her and said, "Your heroine has arrived to take you home."

1 person likes this

Frei kissed Zenda back, thanking every god she knew for her magnificent goddess's timely arrival. Whoever this man was, the carpenter didn't think she could stop him on her own in this current state.

And speaking of that said state, as she heard the estate's guards trying to get in, Frei had to struggle with her numb mouth to tell Zenda, "I... they drugged me. It's wearing off, but... I can't walk yet."

1 person likes this

Finding a robe to cover Frei the mage then tried to help her to her feet, using a combination of her own strength and magic. "Don't worry, neither of us will be walking to the street." She said, and she grinned like a mad woman as they reached the open window. Finding a spot of grass just outside of the estate's perimeter Zenda held onto Frei tightly and then jumped!

Using her air magic she helped them float out to the grassy knoll, making the landing as soft as possible. She'd bought Frei time to recover, she hoped. The guards would still be working on the door and then trying to work out how they had escaped!

1 person likes this

Solara stormed into the room when her men finally managed to break the door open. Immediately she saw her brother's corpse laying awkwardly in the corner, his neck broken. It wasn't exactly what she had planned, but it did the work of getting rid of him.

"Mistress Solara," one of the men called her attention to the window, where Frei and her ally could be seen slowly making their way out of the garden. For a moment, she considered sending the guards after them to tie up this loose end. But eventually the heiress decided that having this daughter, even if she was bastard lawless scum, might someday be useful again.

"It looks like my dear brother drank a little too much," she said, just barely managing not to smile, "then tripped and broke his neck. These whores probably panicked and ran, no real reason to suspect they had anything to do with it."

The servants and guards all nodded, accepting this story as the official version of what happened. "What about your d... I mean, the brunette's stuff?" one of her men asked in a whisper.

Thinking for a moment, Solara answered, "Give it back to her, tell her she's done well and has no reason to worry about us hunting her."

1 person likes this

Once they we in a safe place, a room Zenda used when ashore, she sat Frei down and checked her for wounds, wanting to make sure those brutes had not hurt her!

"What happened to you?" She asked, still quite confused about it all.

"Why did they abduct you?" Of course Zenda had heard why, but it still made little sense without the full story! She sat on the bed next to Frei, looking worried over her crew mate and friend.

1 person likes this

The drug mostly were off by now, but Frei was still in shock from the experience. Perhaps even more than before, now that their lives weren't in danger. 

Resting her head on Zenda's shoulder, she whispered in reply, "I'm sure that they were working for my mother, but... I can only guess what she was trying to accomplish, and none of these guesses is very pleasant."

More softly, her lips almost on Zenda's, she added, "Thank you, love. If it wasn't for you I'd..."

She did not know how to end that sentence, but a knock on the door interrupted her anyway. A man's voice said through the closed door, "I'm not here to hurt you, Frei. My mistress is satisfied with your work and wishes you no harm. Everything you had on when we took you is in this sack I'm leaving by the door."

1 person likes this

Zenda was quick to react, even though she had been about to kiss Frei - to reassure her! - she rushed to the door, opened it and then used the last of her mana to throw the messenger down the hall and almost down the stairs! How the fuck had they found her?! This was Zenda's personal secret place? Figuring that they would find them no matter what she decided to offer to watch over Frei as she slept and then return to Demons Run.

Closing the door (but not before picking up Frei's things) she moved back to the bed and put the clothes next to Frei. "You should sleep, I'll guard you." She assured her and then she stole that kiss that had been promised.

1 person likes this

Frei was probably still more shaken than she thought, because she barely even registered what the messenger said by the time Zenda was back in the room.

So it really was her mother. Frei never expected any kindness from Solara, the woman basically dumped her to die in the streets when she was a few hours old. Still, being a bad mother was one thing, while setting her own daughter up to be raped was another. The carpenter was disgusted to think she came from that woman's womb.

Frei didn't even notice her tears. She was too mentally exhausted to even tell Zenda how much she loved her. All she could do was wrap her arm around the mage, falling asleep in mutual embrace. 

1 person likes this

Zenda kept to her word and she watched over Frei the entire time. She was not as exhausted, not by a long shot, but she could see how heart pained Frei was by it all. The carpenter had been lucky enough to know Zenda's own mother, so she knew that the mage had no way to empathise, but that did not mean that Zenda could not be angry on her behalf. She thought of a hundred ways they could repay Frei's mother for all the wrongs she had done towards her daughter, but it was only for her own benefit, to sate her anger instead of stewing in it. At the end of the day it likely did Frei no favours to dwell on it. Seen enough they'd be sailing away and putting this all behind them.

So she waited, laying next to her and waiting for her to wake up.

1 person likes this

Frei only slept for a couple of hours. She didn't really need the rest, just to be close to Zenda and let her mind relax.

When the piratess woke up, as soon as she opened her eyes to see Zenda she smiled brightly and kissed her lips. "My heroine," she whispered lovingly.

1 person likes this

"How are you feeling?" The mage asked, for as much as she appreciate kisses she wanted to make sure that after that experience that Frei was doing alright. She stroked her face with the back of her hand gently, testing Frei's reflexes to such touches. Every woman who travelled Thedas knew how it was to be owned by men, sometimes you had to give it up rather than have it taken (and that had been Zenda's tactic most of the time) but Frei was different and she needed to know she was not too damaged by her atrocity of a mother!

1 person likes this

Frei didn't flinch when Zenda stroked her face. In fact, as the back of the mage's hand caressed her cheek, the carpenter playfully caressed the palm of Zenda's hand with her finger.

"I'm fine," she said, and was mostly not lying, "I can't change who my mother is, only hope that she'll leave me alone from now on like she said. And if she doesn't, than I'll be more prepared next time she tries something." 

1 person likes this

"Has she done this before?" Zenda inquired, her eyes focused upon Frei's finger, the mage trembling a little at her touch. "Has she always been an evil, entitled bitch as well?" Her tone was a little harder when she spoke these words, her body tensing just a little bit more at the thought of what that family had tried!

Family?! What did they know of family?

1 person likes this

"Marko said that she used to be different when they first met," she said, continuing to tease Zenda's palm, "That she was... Well, an entitled bitch, but not a cruel one. Personally I think he was probably just blind to it. Anyway, until now she always left me to live or die on my own. Maybe now that she got what she wanted, she'll return to that."

1 person likes this

"You'll never be alone love. You got a new family now." It was a very odd family since all Zenda wanted to do when leaving the ship was find Frei and fuck her, but it was a family that cared nevertheless. For a bunch of cutthroat pirates they truly did care one for the other. At least, most of the crew did. You had assholes in every group, always.

Sighing contentedly, Zenda enjoyed the aroma of Frei, the smell of the sea and of the woman's musk, all tantalising and intoxicating in different ways.

"Do you want to go back to the ship now or...." She indicated to the bed and smiled a sultry smile. They both knew that once back on bored that was it for Zenda. She had rules and she stuck to them - religiously

1 person likes this

Frei answered by kissing Zenda deeply and passionately, pulling her down to the bed.

"I am not going to miss out on this," she said with a wolfish grin, "As long as we're on land, I'm gonna make to most of that." She respected Zenda's frustratingly silly rules, but the last few weeks were torture.

"I mean," she said while kissing Zenda down her neck, stripping the mage's clothes, "Considering you're a windtalker who works and lives at sea, your rules are pretty discriminating against women..."

1 person likes this

Zenda laughed as Frei pulled her back, and she smiled and bit her lower lip as she was stripped with eagerness from the carpenter. Shaking her head at the accusation Zenda replied, "There are so few women ever at sea and when I made the rule there were none desirable on my ship." Her protest came with her own fingers pulling at Frei's garments, the windtalker determined to not be naked alone.

"Make a case for me to change my rules and perhaps temporarily I'll do it?" She proposed, the mage nipping at Frei's neck and tugging on her earlobe even as she freed the beautiful pirate's breasts from her clothes...

1 person likes this

"Yeah, that'll be good," Frei said as she removed the last of Zenda's clothing, "I mean, no offence but I'm not gonna grow a dick for you. That's gotta be where I draw the line."

That being said, the carpenter used her left hand to lead Zenda's mouth to her breasts while her other hand teased the windtalker's nipple.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor