4 posts in this topic

Summer 1

Date.png10th Guardian, 952

Location.pngWilds of the Anderfels

Characters.pngSandraudiga, Skadi, Syn

Players.png@Claire, @Gali10, @Kai

Requirements.pngInvite only. Post order is San (Gali), Syn (Claire) and then Skadi (Kai).

Notes.pngFirst official three sisters thread! The ladies have a disagreement over what the statue has told them to do.

Summer Divider 1.png

At dawn the eldest sister came to me, I told her to go to the Red Springs and find a Warden

At noon the middle sister came to me. I told her go near the Red Springs with a Warden.

At sundown the youngest sister came to me. I told her to find a Warden and to avoid the Red Springs

At least, that was what they all heard. Or was it? The actual message was should have beenI told them all to find a Warden and send them to the Red Springs.

Chaos ensued.

2 people like this

Raud didn't like to waste time, so it was still morning and long before the Statue talked to her sisters when she left for the Red Springs.

She had a warden to find. Although what to with them after that remained a mystery for now.

Of course, there was no point telling her sisters where or why she was going. Raud was the oldest, and she took care of her sisters long before the Statue. They knew that she left, and would return later. There was no need for them to know anything more - trusting her was always in their best interest.

2 people like this

First things first she needed to find a Warden. Teacher had not specified whether she needed to head out to Red Springs to come across the Warden so Syn thought to try scrying for one before heading out. Hours after she'd first got her instructions from the Statue she called her "Teacher" and hours more after Sanny had left Syn was still by the fire throwing weeds into it, making the cavern stinky and smoky!

It was sundown by the time she thought she should head to the Springs, that this was a sign that the Warden might be near there. So she wrapped up in her cloak and scarf, the Anders evenings were always cold, and then began to head out. She figured Skadi would be fine on her own. She had the Statue to protect her, after all.

2 people like this

With her sisters dribbling out of the cave without further announcement, Skadi got curious. Especially after Syn had tried scrying, unsuccessfully. If only she'd asked her younger sister for help - it was Skadi's specialty, after all.

But no, everybody had to be all sneaky and quiet, probably because they thought Skadi couldn't handle the Outside. But she would show them, yes she would!
And so, the youngest sister went and talked to Mother. And apparently they had to find a Warden. And not go to the Red Springs. The latter part seemed easy enough.

Skadi left the cave about two hours after Syn, having been sensible and packed some things for the journey instead of storming of wildly after she talked to Mother. See, she could be sensible and outdoorsy and what was that sound?

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor